Catchy Tune 2
|Catchy Tune 2
|Apparently there are also fruit-
spewing stairs on this tropical
island. I'm not complaining!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Plalin and Alalin are once again catching oranges and pineapples, this time on a tropical island.
The object of the game is to catch the fruit that drop from either the left or right sides of the screen. Plalin catches the ones on the left, and Alalin catches the ones on the right. The oranges are quick and bounce low (in three beats), but the pineapples are slower and bounce high (in three different beats).
- Ⓐ/Tap: Catch as Alalin
- ✚/Tap: Catch as Plalin
- Perfect!/Ace!: The kid catches the fruit. If they catch fruit at the same time, they face each other, smile, and share a word bubble with a heart in it.
- Early!/Late!: The kid tries to catch the fruit, but it grazes it, causing it to fall behind their head.
- Miss...: The fruit falls on the kid's head, causing them to flinch.
|The oranges need some love.
Fear not the pineapple.
|Orange you a great catch!
Pineapples got nothing on you!
|NOT THE PINEAPPLES!
|Keep it coming!
|Is there any more?
|Bring Your Own Bag
|Turns out that the plastic
bags from the fruit market
are even flimsier than the
paper ones. My pineapples
rolled down the steps, and
some kids made off with 'em!
The Skill Star appears near the end of the game, on two oranges set half a beat apart.
Catchy Tune 2 appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- This game appears in the "Wario...Where? 2: The Sequel" Challenge Train course. Here, Kat & Ana are controlled in place of Plalin and Alalin. Mona's scooter can be seen in the left side of the stairs.
- Main article: Catchy Tune 2/Unused
In Other Languages