Figure Fighter 2
|Figure Fighter 2
|The problem with being the champ
is that everyone wants to take your
title away from you. Defend it!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Figure Fighter 2 (かえってきた マッスル人形?, Kaettekita Muscle Ningyou), known as Figure Fighter (マッスル人形?, Muscle Ningyou) in Rhythm Heaven Fever, is the 4th Rhythm Game of Stage 3 (14th overall) in Rhythm Heaven Fever and the 3rd of Machine Tower (40th overall) in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
The player must press the button at the same time the Muscle Doll hits the punching bag. This causes the doll's muscles to buff up, making him strike the punching bag much more forcefully. Signals are given by an unseen announcer to determine when to inflate the doll. There are four different signals:
- "Jab!": The doll punches one beat after the announcer says this.
- "One, two!": The doll punches twice after the announcer says this, with a break between the two punches. The screen narrows with the announcer's cue to help the player time it right.
- "One-two!": The doll punches twice quickly after the announcer says this.
- "Go-go-go!": The doll punches three times quickly after the announcer says this. The screen narrows with the announcer's cue to help the player time it right.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Press button
- Perfect!/Ace!: The button is pressed at the right time, making the doll buff up right as it jabs.
- Early!/Late!: The doll doesn't buff up, instead making a popping noise.
- Miss...: The doll punches without buffing up. If the player tries pressing the button when they're not supposed to, the doll buffs up briefly with a fart noise.
|Shouting from the Fans
|Your jabs were off!
Your one-twos need another number!
|Those jabs were perfect!
|Do we have any more batteries?
|This fighter's got potential.
|A tiny, new world champion!
The batteries are dead already!
This fighter has potential!
The new world champion!
|Dad! Where do we keep the
|Keep up that winning streak!
|Check out the new championship-
|I finally got my Muscle Doll!
When I took it out of the box
and started playing, Mom
took the empty box and said
we might "have a use for it
The Skill Star appears on a triple punch near the end of the game.
Figure Fighter 2 appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- The battery on the Muscle Doll's back in the Try Again epilogue is conversely inserted instead of being inserted correctly. This error is fixed in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
- The Practice session is a simple light blue background in Rhythm Heaven Fever. This is changed to the boxing ring without the audience in Rhythm Heaven Megamix
- Curiously, using Ⓐ/Tap while pressing down 🄻 and 🅁 in Rhythm Heaven Megamix causes the Muscle Doll to emit what looks like a fart cloud. Its size depends on the player's timing as well. This curious thing also occurs in Right-Hand Remix.
- Main article: Figure Fighter 2/Unused
In Other Languages
|The Muscule man
Il pupazzo gonfiato
The inflated puppet