|This is the big finale under the big|
top! This acrobat is not monkeying
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
The player takes control of a monkey who wants to become a circus star. They swing around on elephants and giraffes through the air, flying through hoops of fire, until ultimately reaching a gorilla at the end. Various spotlights give the player indication for when to grab and release.
- Ⓐ (Hold)/Tap (Hold): Hang onto something
- Ⓐ (Release)/Tap (Release): Release
- Perfect!/Ace!: The monkey catches and lets go of the elephants, doing a backflip between each. After letting go of a giraffe, he flies through a hoop of fire, prompting the audience to cheer.
- Early!/Late!: The monkey catches and lets go of the animals slightly off the beat with a bit of sweat and a "tik" sound.
- Miss...: The monkey fails to catch or let go of the animals falls down. He then jumps back up in time to catch the next one with the announcer counting "Three, go!" to help with the timing.
|You were a bit hesitant.|
Uncertainty is your downfall...
You should take more chances.
Wow! You really shine!
|Wait! I can do better! Come back!||Flying high!||Let's start that circus we've|
always dreamed of!
|Spotlight||Lighting Tech's Lament|
|I have to say I like my job|
running the spotlight at the
circus. It's quite a show and
I'm glad to contribute, but...
someday I want to be on the
other end of the spotlight!
The Skill Star appears on the two giraffes in a row in the middle of the game.
Animal Acrobat appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- Repeatedly pausing during this game causes the gameplay to drift out of sync with the music. This happens in Jungle Gymnast as well.
In Other Languages