|I'm gonna ace this tango competition:|
I've found the perfect dance partner.
He's like a dancing machine!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
The player controls Tangotronic, a robot at a tango competition. He dances around with a woman as his partner. There are three cues the player must follow:
- The head-spin two-step: A whistle is played twice, two beats after which the player must spin their head and stop in the same rhythm.
- Turns: Three clicks are heard, after which the player must change direction, spin their head and stop, following the rhythm.
- The finishing pose: The announcer says "Rea-dy!", after which the player must spin their partner and then pose.
The dance partners walk around the dance hall whilst doing these moves. Near the end, they begin moving really quickly, appearing from the right repeatedly, and the final finish pose has the woman twirl away as Tangotronic extends his arm to retreive her in time for the pose.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Spin head/stop/change direction
- Ⓑ (Hold)/Tap (Hold): Spin partner
- Ⓑ (Release)/Tap (Release): Pose
- Perfect!/Ace!: The partners spins their heads and strike a pose. After a successful finishing pose, roses appear around them.
- Early!/Late!: The partners do the moves with a "tick" sound.
- Miss...: The robot's head springs out of his body, and he blushes. While spinning, the woman leans far down.
|You've come unscrewed!|
Your turns were defective.
Maybe we should check your data ports...
|Your steely composure was flawless.|
Your programmer would be proud!
|PLEASE TAKE ME BACK
DARLING I CAN DO BETTER 01110
|Wrong settings...?||Such passion algorithms!|
Such grace protocols!
|Dance Trophy||So Close...|
|My new partner helped me|
win second place in the
tango contest, and for that
he'll always be second place
in my heart.
The Skill Star appears on the second finishing pose in the middle of the game.
Tangotronic 3000 appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- The "Rea-dy!" voice clip is reused from Tap Troupe in Rhythm Heaven Fever.
- This Rhythm Game uses a 3D background with 2D characters.
- Main article: Tangotronic 3000/Unused
In Other Languages