Glee Club 2
|Glee Club 2|
|Looks like the chorus kids have|
taken their show on the road...or
rather, to a featureless white plain!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
Glee Club 2 (かえってきた コーラスメン?, Kaettekita Chorus Men), known in Rhythm Heaven as Glee Club (コーラスメン?, Chorus Men), is the 2nd Rhythm Game of the first stage (2nd overall) in Rhythm Heaven and the 2nd of Machine Tower (39th overall) in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
The game revolves around the Chorus Kids, singing from left to right. The player must open and close their mouth to sing along, with the catch being that they must hold the button or tap to keep their mouth shut. When The Conductor says, "Together now!" (みんなで！?, Min'nade!), the chorus kids must wail together. In Rhythm Heaven Megamix, The Conductor may use his baton to signal that to the trio must stop singing all at once.
- Tap (Hold): Shut your yap
- Tap (Release): Sing
- Flick: Wail
- Ⓐ (Hold)/Tap (Hold): Shut your yap
- Ⓐ (Release)/Tap (Release): Sing/Wail
- Perfect!/Ace!: The third chorus kid sings with the right timing. In Rhythm Heaven Megamix, a pink heart appears for a brief moment.
- Early!/Late!: The third chorus kid sings with slightly off timing. The others glare at him.
- Miss...: The third chorus kid either sings when he doesn't need to, or keeps quiet when he is supposed to sing. The others glare at him.
|Your timing was off.|
Work on your pronunciation.
You didn't harmonize with the others well.
|Your timing was excellent.|
You sang in good harmony!
|Why's everyone so mad?||You're not quite
getting it yet...
|We're beaming with pride!|
|We are done!||That wasn't too bad.||Nice teamwork!|
|Sheet Music||Together Is Better|
|I came here to practice singing,|
but it's pretty crowded. There's
someone playing the guitar, a girl
dancing, a boy skateboarding,
and me singing. Everyone's solo.
I bet it'd be fun to get together!
The Skill Star appears when the Chorus Kids take turns singing twice near the middle of the game.
Glee Club 2 appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- During the second half of the song, the Chorus Kids must sing and stop all at the same time. In Rhythm Heaven Megamix, the second pattern in this section was changed to the regular singing, as the baton waving motion of The Conductor would otherwise conflict with the "Together now!" voice clip.
- Main article: Glee Club 2/Unused
In Other Languages
|EnglishNOA||Glee Club||A secular choir or choral group.|
|French||La chorale||The choir|
|Spanish||El Coro||The Chorus|