Fruit Basket 2
|Fruit Basket 2|
|If you're not quick, those melons|
will roll all over you!
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
In this game, the player controls Courtney, the ground, who is trying to launch fruit into the hoops in a basketball court in a small town. Courtney must launch fruits by bouncing them to the beat as they roll across him. The apples require 2 beats, and the lemons require 4 beats. This version also introduces the melon. The pipe begins to flash, and the melon zooms by.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Poke upwards
- Perfect!/Ace!: The fruit is launched into the basketball net.
- Early!/Late!: The fruit is launched, but it misses the basket. Courtney has a shocked/dazed look on his face.
- Miss...: The fruit continues rolling without being launched.
|Word on the Street|
|Weak sauce on the apple shots...|
The lemons felt neglected.
Oof, those melon shots were brutal.
|Those apple dunks were delish!|
Lovely lemon landings!
Purrfect work with the melons!
|I'm lonely...||Let's go again!||Three-pointer!|
|Non-fruit Ball||Does It Quack?|
|I found this table-tennis ball|
the other day. I've heard of
table tennis, of course, but,
being a street, I can't play.
I'm not even sure what a
"table" is. Some kind of duck?
The Skill Star appears on the first melon in the middle of the game.
Fruit Basket 2 appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- Just like in Fruit Basket, Courtney can think about different thoughts. These include;
- A spider
- the pink Courtney being mad
- Himself as a basketball player
- Disc darts
- Himself as a flower pot.
- The song for this game appears in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, where it can play on Summit, Hannenbow, Balloon Fight, Living Room, Find Mii, Tomodachi Life, Pictochat 2, Duck Hunt, Wrecking Crew, Pilotwings and Wuhu Island, i.e., stages in the "Other" category. This version has been edited to loop and it's in higher quality than the one present in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
- Main article: Fruit Basket 2/Unused
In Other Languages