|Orders for robots are through the|
roof! I hope you don't mind pulling
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
Fillbots 2 (かえってきた ロボット工場・オイル?, Kaettekita Robotto Kōjō - Oiru), known in Rhythm Heaven as Fillbots (ロボット工場?, Robotto Kōjō), is the 3rd Rhythm Game (3rd overall) of the first stage in Rhythm Heaven and the 2nd of Honeybee Tower (34th overall) in Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
The game takes place at the fueling station of the factory, where Robots fall down and assemble themselves on the right side, before moving down the conveyor belt to the fueling pump. The objective is to hold down the pump at the right time to fuel up robots just the right amount. There are two kinds of robots the player will need to fill: a medium one (4 count) and a large one (8 count).
While the background is relatively barren in Rhythm Heaven, this is changed in Rhythm Heaven Megamix where beakers with oil bouncing through them (timed to the offbeats in the music) and gears moving the conveyor belt are added for visual variety.
- Ⓐ (Hold)/Tap (Hold): Lower pump/fill robot
- Ⓐ (Release)/Tap (Release): Release/stop filling
- Perfect!/Ace!: The robot is filled just enough and does a little dance as it continues down the conveyer belt. If the pump is released with perfect timing, they fly off.
- Early!/Late!: If the player mistimes dropping the pump, it hits the robot's head, causing it to tilt. If underfueled, the robot appears dazed and tilts its head from side to side. If overfueled, it grabs its head in a panic, with its eyes growing large.
- Miss...: The robot continues down the conveyor belt if the player doesn't do anything. If the robot is overly underfueled, it leaves with Xs in it's eyes. If the player keeps filling, the robot eventually explodes.
|Still need practice, huh?|
You need more practice with the big ones.
|Good work fueling 'em up!|
You filled the big ones just enough.
|A job half done is hardly done at all.||You did good out there.||Looks like you've made some new friends!|
|Now you've done it...||Nothing like a job well done!||A full bot is a happy bot!|
|I found this tiny gear on the|
road by my house. It's tiny, but
some machine needs it to work.
In a way, I'm just like this gear,
doing my part for the machine
of society. Is the machine OK?
The Skill Star appears on the first ROBO L in the game.
Fillbots 2 appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- In Cheer Readers, a full ROBO M can be seen in the Practice, appearing on the open books during the "Ok, it's on!" cheer. The page used for when the player mistimes it shows an unfilled ROBO M instead.
- Fillbots was succeeded in Rhythm Heaven Fever with Screwbot Factory; both involve the player trying to power robots a machine by holding the stylus or button for a specific amount of beats. They share the same name in many languages. As both are present in Rhythm Heaven Megamix, their names were altered to differentiate them. In the case of Rhythm Tengoku: The Best+, this game got the word オイル (Oiru?, Oil) while Screwbot Factory got ネジ (Neji?, Screw).
- This is one of the few games to retain their original tap controls, the others being Munchy Monk, Freeze Frame, Shoot-'em-up 2, and Lockstep.
- This game appears in the "Wario...Where?" Challenge Train course. In it, ROBO Ms are made to look like Mike, and Penny and Dr. Crygor and can be seen in the background.
- Main article: Fillbots 2/Unused
In Other Languages
|EnglishNOA||Fillbots||Pun on "fill" + "robots"|
|Korean||로봇 공장||Robot Factory|