|THEY'RE SO CUTE YOU GUYS!|
|Rhythm Heaven Megamix|
In this game, the player controls one of The Kitties, whose job is to clap, spin, and go after tasty fish. The player must simply follow along with the others. There are three cues:
- Synchronized clapping (手を たたくニャ?, Te o tataku nya): The Kitties line up one by one, then clap twice in unison.
- The group spin (みんなで 回るニャ?, Minna de mawaru nya): The Kitties bounce four times before spinning and doing a cool pose in unison.
- A fish! ( 魚だニャッ！?, Sakanada nya~!): A fish is suspended above The Kitties. They each take notice of it, then pounce to grab it.
- Ⓐ/Tap: Clap/grab fish
- Ⓑ (Hold)/Tap (Hold): Spin
- Ⓑ (Release)/Tap (Release): Pose
- Perfect!/Ace!: The player claps, spins, poses, and catches the fish properly.
- Early!/Late!: The player claps off the beat with crossed eyes.
- Miss...: The player does nothing. If they try to clap out of line, they fall back with crossed eyes. If they try to spin out of line or miss the pose, the player spins out on the ground with a dizzy expression. If they fail to grab the fish, the other kitties jump as the player's falls over with a big exclamation mark.
|Backup Mice Squeak Up|
|Listen closely to land those claps, kitty.|
Don't neglect them spins!
Don't miss out on fishy prospects!
|Killer claps, cool cat!|
Such snazzy spins!
Your enthusiasm paid off!
|Eh, not for me.||Clap, clap!||I've found my life's work!|
|Tasty Fish||Fish Are for Clappers|
|You clap well, you get a fish.|
You clap poorly, you don't.
If you're slow when we hand
out the fish, you don't get
any. We don't just pet every
kitty that comes through here.
The Skill Star appears on the second tasty fish in the middle of the game.
Kitties! appears in the following Challenge Train courses:
- During Practice, each section is preceded by a count of "A one, a two, a one, two, three, go!" In Japanese, these voice clips are reused from games such as Ura Otoko and Cosmo Dance in Rhythm Tengoku, as opposed to using the female announcer introduced in Rhythm Heaven Fever.
- At one point, the first two kitties are replaced with Backup Mice.
- The tasty fish resembles the Quicknibble from Catch of the Day.
- The fish is a loose reference to the "Bucket of Fish" drum fill that plays in those moments.
- Main article: Kitties!/Unused
In Other Languages